In Melbourne, delivery partners are needed to get orders from restaurants to eaters. Delivery partners can deliver with a car, motorbike or bicycle. The referral method and payment amount may vary.
How to refer a delivery partner
1. Find your invite code with the steps below
2. Help your friend sign-up at t.uber.com/mel-delivery-refer
3. Make sure they enter your invite code and choose whether they’ll be signing up as a delivery partner using a:
- Motorbike; or
4. Once they take the required number of trips (set out in the table below), you’ll be paid your referral payment. This will be added to your weekly payment in the weeks following your friend reaching the required number of trips.
The following conditions must also be met:
- You must be an active delivery partner for the referral amount to be paid; and
- You must be the first person making the referral.
Note: The referral system is automatic. Referrals will not be manually added in cases where the invite code was not entered correctly
Current Referral Incentives*
The current referral incentive applies to all vehicle types i.e. Car, scooter, motorbike and bicycle
*Referral amounts and requirements are subject to change.
How to find your invite code
Head here to view your invite code in the partner app or on your dashboard.