Your Guide to Caulfield Cup 2016
Caulfield Cup takes place on October 15, 2016 at the Caulfield Racecourse!
Over 30,000 people will be attending the event so we’re expecting high demand.
To make drop-offs and pick-ups as smooth as possible, we’re setting up an UberZONE.
This means, we’ll provide an area where you can safely drop off and pick up passengers.
Read on for a rundown of everything you need to know for the big day!
To stay informed in the lead up to the event, RSVP below:
Peak demand times
You'll only be able to access the UberZONE via Normanby Road from Queens Avenue. There is NO ACCESS into the UberZONE from Station Street or Dandenong Road. Please pick up passengers inside of the UberZONEto avoid obstructing traffic.
Accessing the UberZONE
- Drive to the corner of Queens Avenue and Normanby Road to enter at point A on the map above
- Show your open driver app to a traffic controller when entering the UberZONE
- Follow Normanby Road until a traffic controller directs you into a parking bay
- Once you’ve parked and received a request, make sure to text your passenger your parking spot number
- Confirm your passenger’s name and make your way to the exit
You can also drop off passengers at the UberZONE to get them as close to the venue as possible.